Aluminium Composite Panel or ACP sheet are new-age material that’s used for building front elevation (facades), interiors, signage, modular kitchen and many more. It is available in a wide range of colours and textures like wood, stone, sand, 3D etc. And it can be bent, folded and turned into shapes that can’t be achieved by any other material. Hence, ACP sheet allows more design liberty and is thus a designer’s delight.
Why Choose ACP Sheet?
No material is as flexible as Aluminium Composite Panel, and it can give birth to designs that is either too difficult or impossible with other materials. This modern material comes with a host of practical and technical advantages over traditional and other materials. It’s lightweight. It’s delightfully flexible and easy to work with. It’s easy to install and can be installed real fast. It’s durable, easy to maintain and cost-effective. And it offers a wider variety of colours and textures.
|Features||Applicable to ACP Sheet?||Applicable to HPL?||Applicable to Stone?|
|Easy to Install||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Easily bent, folded and turned||Yes||No||Yes|
|Borer, termite and fungi resistant||Yes||No||Yes|
ACP sheet thickness and grades
Aludecor ACP sheet comes in 6mm, 4mm and 3mm with the aluminium coil thicknesses varying from 0.12mm to 0.5mm. Based on this, they are divided into different grades:
- AL-45 – 4mm panel with 0.5mm aluminium coil thickness, meant for exterior applications.
- AL-43 – 4mm panel with 0.25mm aluminium coil thickness, meant for exterior applications.
- AL-33 – 3mm panel with 0.25mm aluminum coil thickness, meant for both exterior and interior applications.
- AL-33D – 3mm panel with 0.3mm aluminium coil thickness, the aluminium alloy being AA3105, is meant for exterior applications, especially fascia and signage.
- AL-32 – 3mm panel with 0.20mm aluminium coil thickness, meant for interior applications.
- AL-312 – 3mm panel with 0.12mm aluminium coil thickness, meant for interior applications.
- AL-63 – 6mm panel with 0.25mm aluminium coil thickness, meant for both exterior and interior applications.
Imagine. Create. Innovate.
Aludecor is a brand that is synonymous with innovation. It has given the industry the only Sand Finish ACP in the world, the first Rustic Finish and 3D finish ACP sheet in India, and a host of other finishes and textures.
Aludecor ACP sheet is today not only used for building exteriors like façade, canopy, and fascia, but for a plethora of interior applications as well like: internal wall covering, false ceiling, modular kitchen, wardrobe, table top, you name it. In the corporate sector, Aludecor ACP is today one of the most preferred materials for classy and innovative signage, fascia and other corporate identity design solutions.
ACP Sheet Advantages
- It can bend, fold and turn easily
- No crack risk
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes like wood, stone, mirror,
sand, and 3D
- Provide insulation to buildings
- Borer, termite, and fungi resistant
- Available in 6mm, 4mm, and 3mm thicknesses
- Can be made fire retardant
- Have antimicrobial properties
- UV ray resistant
- Environment-friendly as it is lead-free material
- Fully recyclable
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- Easy to clean
- Easy to perforate
ACP Sheet Applications
- Exterior – façade, canopy, overhang, soffit and more.
- Interior – wall covering, false ceiling, cupboards, wardrobes, modular kitchens, table tops, column covers and more.
- Corporate Identity Design – Signage, kiosks, totems, POPs, fascia, etc.
Besides regular series that comprises solid and metallic colours, Aludecor has an ever-growing palette of special series comprising Sand, Rustic, Cortina, Timber et al.